Here are some of the most common questions we receive. Just click on a question to see our answers.
- Where are Summit's offices located?
- How can I get in contact with...?
- What is the relationship between Summit Pathology and Northern Colorado Cytology Service?
- I'm a physician in the area and would like to talk to someone about using your services. Who do I call?
- What options are available for me to receive my pathology reports from Summit?
- How much history is appropriate to provide the pathologist? I don't want to bias him!
- I'm a doctor, and I don't understand something on this pathology report! Who do I talk to?
- I need formalin bottles or other supplies! Who do I call?
- I just had a biopsy; how long until I know what it shows?
- I'm a patient, and I don't understand something on this pathology report! Who do I talk to?
- Who do I contact for questions about my bill from Summit Pathology?
- I'm going to another facility for a consultation or second opinion. How do I get a copy of my report and slides? Can I pick them up and take them with me?
- What does a pathologist do, anyway?